Zen mobiles has finally launched their first Quad core device in India. It features a 720p HD IPS display. As you have already guessed that its a Quad core device with CPU clocked at 1.2 GHz processor with MediaTek MT6589 Chipset. The device also has a 8MP rear camera capable of recording videos in 1080p along with a 3.5 MP front camera. It runs on latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Currently Micromax A116 Superfone Canvas HD is having high demand and also due to this the price is increased to Rs. 15,990 is going to get a tough competition by this device.
Zen Ultraphone 701 HD Specifications
- 5 inch screen 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS display
- 1.2 Ghz quad core processor MediaTek MT6589 Chipset
- Dual SIM support
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS latest
- 8 MP Rear camera LED Flash rear camera and 3.5 MP Front camera
- 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD
- Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/AGPS
- Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Standby Time Upto 240Hrs*
- Talk Time Upto 8Hrs*
- 2,000 mAH capacity battery
Priced around Rs. 11,990.
Stay connected for more updates.
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us