Lava International further expanding their "Iris" series has officially launched their all new Iris 458Q smartphone. They also launched a high end Xolo X1000 yesterday. It is the cheapest Quad core device clocked at 1.2GHz available in the market. The phone has a 4.5 inch FWVGA TFT capacitive display. And it is sails on the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. And at true back it has a 8 MP auto focus camera with Led flash and also a VGA front camera. And to ensure good battery backup it packs in a 2000mAh battery.
Lava Iris 458Q Specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with Dual Standby
- 4.5 inch TFT capacitive screen with 854×480 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2GHz Quad core processor
- 8MP Auto focus camera with flash, VGA front camera.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and expandable via Micro SD card
- 3G, WiFi 802.11b/g/n,Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with A-GPS support
- 3.5mm jack and micro USB
- 2000 mAh battery.
Lava Iris 458Q is priced at Rs. 8,499. Available at all leading online stores
Stay connected for more updates.
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us