Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 is a dual-SIM phone which runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. The phone is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core processor. It boasts a 4.3-inch capacitive touch display, which has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The phone sports a 5MP camera on the rear side and a VGA camera on front. On connectivity it has all basic options which we find in other phones. And it is coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB built-in storage, and up to 64GB memory expansion.
Samsung Galaxy Core Specifications
- Dual SIM with Smart Dual SIM
- 4.3-inch LCD capacitive touch screen display with 800x480 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP VGA front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS
- 8.95 mm thick and weighs 124 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1800 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Core is priced at Rs.15,200 and available in Blue and white colours.
Stay connected for more updates.
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us