Samsung mobiles have launched the Galaxy Note 3 in India. The Galaxy Note 3 sports a 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display. Under the hood it has a 1.9 GHz Octa core Processor. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box. It has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing camera. Its worlds first phablet which has 3GB of RAM. The S Pen stylus is now enhanced with Air Command, Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window, S Note, Multi Window, new Easy Clip and Direct Pen Input features and much more. Samsung is offering many goodies like games, free cloud storage and much more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 LTE / 1.9GHz Exynos Octa-Core (Depending on country)
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable upto 64GB via microSD card
- 13MP camera BSI Sensor with High CRI LED flash & Smart Stabilizer
- UHD 4K video recording 30fps (With Snapdragon version only), 1080p @60fps, Slow motion in 720p HD @120fps
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL IR LED (Remote Control)
- 3.5mm audio jack with UHQA, FM Radio with RDS
- 3200mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available starting at 25th September in Jet Black and Classic White colors and it is priced at Rs. 49,900.
Stay connected for more updates.
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us