Micromax Canvas Magnus A116 the younger brother of the Canvas Turbo A250. The Canvas Magnus is a little bit stripped down version of the Canvas Turbo. It boasts a 5 inch HD display with 1280x720p resolution. Running on the Android 4. 2 OS it packs a Mediatek MT6589T chipset clocked at 1.5GHz similar to Turbo. There is a12MP rear camera capable of 1080p video recording and 2MP front camera. The in-built memory is 4GB and 1GB of Ram for multi tasking. As the chipset is similar to Canvas Turbo so it can be rooted by same method.
1. Download and Install Framaroot apk
2. Select super su
3. Click on Boromir
Now you will find a SuperSU app and that means your device is rooted
Rooting via PC
1. Install drivers from above method and if that doesn't works download & install MTK Drivers
2. Enable USB debugging from settings > developer options > enable USB debugging
3. Extract the rooting kit anywhere in your PC
4. Now connect your phone to PC via USB
5. And run run.bat file from the extracted MTK6589 Auto Root folder
6. Press any key to proceed further to root your phone.
7. As the process ends reboot your phone
Now you have successfully rooted your Micromax Canvas Magnus A117. Now you can try any of the tricks after rooting
Stay connected for more updates!
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us