Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 the latest flagship device by Micromax launched a few days back. It boasts a Full HD 1080P display. And it is powered by a 1.5GHz quad core processor running with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Its one of the first phone by Micromax to have 2GB ram and Full HD display. Rooting the Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 is very easy and there are two method to root so you can try any one of it. The first method doesn't require PC but you can also go for the second one with PC. But make sure you know basic thing of Rooting
1. Download and Install Framaroot apk
2. Select super su
3. Click on Boromir
Now you will find a SuperSU app and that means your device is rooted!
If the above method didn't work for you then you can try this method of rooting via PC
1. Install drivers from above method and if that doesn't works download & install MTK Drivers
2. Enable USB debugging from settings > developer options > enable USB debugging
3. Extract the rooting kit anywhere in your PC
4. Now connect your phone to PC via USB
5. And run run.bat file from the extracted MTK6589 Auto Root folder
6. Press any key to proceed further to root your phone.
7. As the process ends reboot your phone
Now you have successfully rooted your Micromax Canvas Turbo A250. Now you can try any of the tricks after rooting
Source (1st method)
Stay connected for more updates!
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us