The much awaited Motorola moto x finally launched in India. Once again Motorola has partnered with Flipkart to launch Moto X in India. The phone had a 4.7-inch edge-to edge AMOLED HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection on top. It is powered by a 1.7 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU for gaming lovers. Moto X will run on Android 4.4 KitKat. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage. In camera department it is packed with 10-megapixel camera with 1/2.5″ 1.4 um sensor with an f2.4 lens, LED flash and a 2- megapixel front-facing camera and much more. The Moto X is exclusively available at Flipkart. Flipkart also offers lots of launch day offers such as Rs. 1000 as cashback for users who gets 6- month EMI, flat 70% on cases if you get the phone.
Motorola Moto X Specifications
- 4.7-inch edge-to-
edge HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 10MP rear camera with LED flash,1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS
- 5.7 -10.4mm thick (curve) and
weighs 130 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2200 mAh battery
Motorola Moto X is available in Black and White colors starting today and is priced at Rs. 23,999.The Walnut and Teak wood back variants are priced at Rs. 25,999. Other color variants and the wood back variants would be available soon.