Lava officially launched the Magnum X604 the latest smartphone by the company. Lava Magnum X604 boast a 6 inch HD IPS display with resolution of 1280x720 pixels. No doubt it is a Dual sim device powered by 1.2GHz quad core processor manufactured by Broadcom, which we have already seen in Lava Iris X1. It is running on Android 4.4 KitKat and has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded. There is a 8 megapixel camera with BSI sensor along with a 2 mega pixel front facing camera for selfiies. Lava Magnum X604 will compete with Micromax A190 the upcoming Hexa Core phone by Micromax.
Lava Magnum X604 Specifications
● Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
● 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS capacitive touch screen display
● 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom processor with Videocore IV GPU
● Android 4.4 KitKat OS
● 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
● 2MP front-facing camera
● 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
● 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS+GLONASS
● 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
● 8.9mm thickness
● 2600 mAh battery
The Lava Magnum X604 is priced at Rs. 11,999. It is available in White and Brown colors. Lava partnering with Snapdeal is offering the phone exclusively at a discounted price of Rs. 11,399.