Nokia announced two new smartphones the Lumia 530 and 530 Dual SIM to the ever increasing Lumia series. Both the devices are mostly same just the Dual SIM functionallity is the major difference between these two phones. Nokia Lumia 530 and 530 Dual SIM runs on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 OS and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad core processor. It comes with 512MB of RAM which is a downgrade from the previous Lumia 525. It comes with 15GB of free cloud storage is available via OneDrive, Lumia 530’s on-board memory is expandable up to 128GB using a MicroSD memory card and the good part is that you can store and use your apps and games directly from the memory card.
Nokia Lumia 530 and 530 Dual SIM Specifications
● Dual SIM (only in Lumia 530 Dual SIM)
● 4-inch WVGA (854 x 480 pixels) display
● 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU
● Windows Phone 8.1 OS
● 5MP fixed focus rear camera
● 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
● 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS
● 11.7 mm thick and weighs 129 grams
● 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
● 1430mAh battery
The Nokia Lumia 530 and 530 Dual SIM will come in various colour options. The Lumia 530 Single SIM and Lumia 530 Dual SIM are expected to be priced at €85 (US$ 114 / Rs. 6,860 approx) before taxes and subsidies and on the highstreet for under €100. The Lumia 530 will be available globally, with rollout beginning in select markets in August 2014.