Xiaomi launched its Mi3 earlier this month in India. The Mi3 is exclusively on sale through Flipkart.com. But due to limited quantities the phone is getting sold out in seconds. Many people are not able to buy the phone due to this.
But the Xiaomi Mi3 suddenly popped up on ShopClues and that too at a cheaper rate then Flipkart. We are not sure about how many units are up for grab but you can buy more then 1 device unlike Flipkart which only allows user to buy a single unit.
Xiaomi Mi 3 Specifications
● 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
● 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974AB) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
● MIUI V5 on top of Android
● 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p full HD video recording
● 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p full HD video recording
● 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16 GB internal memory
● 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and NFC
● 8.1mm thickness
● 3050mAh battery
You can visit ShopClues and get a Xiaomi Mi3 at a price of Rs. 13,599.
Thanks for the tip Khajaa Moienz