Xolo recently launched their first ever Octa-core smartphone the Xolo 8X-1000 with HIVE UI. And now further expanding the series the company has launched an all new Xolo Play 8X-1100. The Xolo Play 8X-1100 comes with a 1.7GHz octa-core processor unlike the 1.4GHz processor seen on the Xolo 8X-1000. It has a 5 inch Full HD IPS display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. For gaming lovers there is a 700MHz Mali 450 GPU and 2GB of RAM along with 16GB of in-built storage which can be expanded upto 32GB micro SD. The phone packs in a 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Sony BSI sensor and 5 megapixel front facing camera too.
Xolo Play 8X-1100 Specifications
● Dual SIM
● 5-inch Full HD 1080p display with Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
● Android 4.4 KitKat OS
● 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6592 octa-core core CPU with 700MHz Mali 450 GPU
● 2GB RAM 16GB expandable ROM Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
● 13 mega-pixel rear Sony Exmor RS camera
● 5 mega-pixel front BSI camera
● Dual speakers with DTS Surround sound, Dedicated Audio DAC (Wolfson)
● 2100mAh battery
The Xolo Play 8X-1100 is priced at Rs. 14,999. And is expected to go on sale starting 1st week of September.