Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 is a dual-SIM (3G+3G) Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phone with a 5.3 inch qHD IPS display. The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor, which is well complimented by 1GB RAM. The built in memory is 16GB, which can be expanded further to 32GB through microSD card. There is an
8MP autofocus camera with dual-LED flash to capture pictures, while a 5MP front camera is given for video
chat. Spice also launched a Quad core version of Pinnacle. But they didn't forget to release a software update to the old Pinnacle. So here's aa guide to upgrade your Spice Stellar Pinnacle to Official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Note:- This will format your phone. Backup your Contacts, SMS & Apps etc and all other data for safety
1. Extract the Jelly Bean ROM (Firmware update) in any folder
2. Install the USB drivers of your Spice Stellar Pinnacle
3. Start the SP Flash Tools click on the Scatter-Loading option and go to the extracted folder and select the "MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc" (it may be named different) the scatter loading file.
4. Switch off your phone completely.
5. Click the Firmware upgrade option and the SP flash tool will start looking for your phone and now connect your phone (switched off).
6. The flashing process will start now, As the process ends a green ring will appear.
7. Disconnect your phone
Well all things done.. Now there you have it all the goodness of Jelly Bean on your phone
Stay connected for more updates.
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us