Samsung Galaxy SIV gets the the first Android 4.3 test build firmware. This leaked Android 4.3 rom is for Snapdragon-powered Galaxy S4 GT-I9505. Android 4.3 port from the Google Play Edition Galaxy S4 is fully functional on the standard Snapdragon-powered Galaxy S4 (GT- I9505), there is not even a single thing which isn’t working. The rom is 100% stock android giving you a Nexus like experience.

Note: This rom is only for Galaxy S4 Snapdragon version so don't try it on Octa-core version.

System details:
Android version: 4.3 Jelly Bean
Build ID: JWR66N
PDA: I9505GUEUBMFP
CSC: I9505GXARBMFP
Build Date: 26 June 2013
Changelist: 968842

Requirements:- Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 with Custom Recovery installed

Download: Android-4.3-I9505GUEUBMFP-Odexed-I9505.zip OR Android-4.3-I9505GUEUBMFP-Deodexed-I9505.zip

Instructions:
1. Backup you Contacts, SMS, Apps etc for safety.
2. Copy Google Play Edition ROM to your internal SD Card
3. Enter Recovery (Power + Volume Up + Home)
4. Do a Wipe/Factory Reset (This will erase you data)
5. Select Install zip from SD card and simply flash the Google Play Edition ROM
6. Now reboot your device

Now there you have it Android 4.3 Jelly Bean running on your Galaxy S4 before its official release!!

Tip:- If you like the Touchwiz more then get it here and for AccuWeather widget click here

Source

Stay connected for more updates.

Like us on Facebook , Share this with your friends
Subscribe us on YouTube
Bookmark us for more
Get RSS feeds

Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us

Post a Comment

 
Top