Samsung Galaxy Grand DUOS GT-I9082 is one of the biggest offering in size by Samsung in the mid range segment. The phone was launched few months ago and it was launched with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Now it has finally got to taste the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with latest Touchwiz. With the leaked Android 4.2.2 you get some new features like transparent notification bar, Smart Stay, Light effect by unlocking, Page Buddy and Day dream. The response time and the performance is improved with project butter and tthe battery life seems to be improved aas well. You can give it a try now but if you are rooted with recovery installed then this will unroot your Galaxy Grand. And this Android 4.2 leaked firmware is only for Samsung Galaxy Grand DUOS GT-I9082 so don't try it on any other device
1. Backup your Contacts, SMS & Apps etc for safety otherwise you'll loose them
2. Unzip/Extract the file anywhere in your PC
3. Open Odin 3.07 from the extracted file
4. Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
5. Connect phone via USB and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin. If you didn't then try installing drivers again.
6. Add CODE_I9082XXUBMF2_871997_REV05_user_mid_noship.tar md5 to CODE
7. Add CSC_OXA_I9082OXABMF2_871997_REV05_user_mid_noship.tar.md5 to CSC
8. Add MODEM_I9082XXUBMF2_REV05.tar.md5 to MODEM
9. Add baffin.pit to PIT
10. Make sure re-partition is ticked
11. Now click on the Start button and wait till process ends. And after you see a paas sign then unplug your device.
Volla! Now your Samsung Galaxy Grand issue running latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Note:- If you face any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc) then Boot into recovery mode (Home+ Power + Volume Up) Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!) Then choose reboot.
Stay connected for more updates.
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us