Micromax have launched their latest flagship device the Canvas 4 a few weeks back. The Canvas 4 has a 5 inch True HD IPS screen with Corning gorilla glass protection on top. A aluminum bezel giving it a premium feel to it and also serves as the antenna as well At the back theres a 13MP camera along with 5MP front camera. It runs on latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. There are several apps like Blow to unlock which Micromax bundled with it. There are several clones of the device such as Wiko Heaven Stairway and Blu Life One so this method of rooting will also work for these phones.
1. Make sure USB debugging is enabled. Go to Settings > About phone > And tap atlest 7-8 times on build number and now get back and go to Developer options > Enable USB debugging
2. Make sure that you have installed the drivers properly otherwise install this Mediatek MT6589 drivers
3. Extract the MTK6589 Auto Root file anywhere in your PC.
4. Connect your phone to PC via USB
5. Run run.bat file from the extracted MTK6589 Auto Root folder
6. Press any key and wait while the Auto root tool roots your phone
7. After finished, now reboot
Volla! Now your Micromax Canvas 4 a.k.a Wiko Heaven Stairway a.k.a Blu Life One is now rooted. Check the app drawer you will find SuperSU app.
Stay connected for more updates.
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us