The latest I9505XXUEMJ Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy S4 ( GT- I9505) Octa-Core version leaked. The update is leaked by SamMobile and it features many enhancements to Galaxy S4.
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:29:05 +0000
Product Code: OLB
- Backup Contacts and SMS also Apps and other data otherwise you will loose them. Charge your device atlest 80%. This firmware will not void warranty
1. Extract (unzip) the firmware file any where in your computer
2. Download Odin3 v3.09, Extract and Open Odin3 v3.09
3. Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
4. Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
5. Add AP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
6. Add BL_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
7. Add CP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
CSC_OLB_I9505OLBEMJ2_1765174_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
10. Click start button and it will install the update
Now there you have it Android 4.3 running on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home +power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
Stay connected for more updates!
Copying and Editing the content without permissions is Not Allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us