XOLO launches their first ever Hexa core smartphone the Xolo Play 6X 1000 a smartphone to experience brilliant gaming. The Xolo Play 6X 1000 comes with 5 inch HD IPS display with 5 point multi touch support. It is powered by a 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6591 Hexa-core processor and has a Mali 450 GPU for all your gaming needs. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and the 2GB ram insurers smoother performance. It comes with an exclusive XOLO Play Zone app where you can choose from an expansive collection of high quality HD games, download for free. You can also buy the paid games at a 75% discount through the Play Zone app.
XOLO Play 6X-1000 Specifications
● 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution @294 PPI
● 1.5 GHz Hexa-core MediaTek MT65891 processor
● Mali 450 600 MHz GPU
● Android 4.4 KitKat OS
● 8MP BSI sensor rear camera with LED Flash
● 2MP front-facing camera
● 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD upto 32GB
● 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
● Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Ambient light & Proximity sensor
● 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
● 2100 mAh Li-Polymer battery
XOLO Play 6X-1000 is priced at Rs. 14,499. It will go on sale soon and can be purchased through your nearest retailer and online e-commerce store.