Xolo launched Xolo Play 6X-1000 earlier today and now they have launched the Xolo Q500s IPS. It has a 4 inch capacitive touch screen with WVGA resolution. It is powered by a1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582M processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. The RAM is at a lower side at just 512MB, but Android 4.4 Kitkat is said to be optimised for this much amount of RAM. Xolo is now concentrating much on the software aspect of the phones rather than just hardware and aim to provide latest software to the users.
Xolo Q500s IPS Specifications
● Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
● 4-inch IPS display with WVGA 480x800 pixels resolution
● 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek
MT6582M processor with 416MHz Mali400 MP2 GPU
● Android 4.4 KitKat OS
● 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
● 0.3MP VGA front-facing camera
● 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
● 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
● 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
● 1500 mAh battery
The Xolo Q500s IPS is priced at Rs. 5999 and comes in variety of colour options. It will go on sale very soon.